Coffee Tables come with a plank style top (tight groves) or a glued up top for a smoother surface. Breadboard ends can be added to either style. Leg options are turned 3 1/4″ or for larger coffee tables 4 1/4″, add an extra $50 in pine & $100 in hardwood. Also, tapered legs are available in 3″ or 3 1/2″. All tables are 19″ tall. Tables can be all stained or have a painted base. All painted bases come in pine with rub through on edges.
All pine tables come with a hand planed medium distressed tabletop as priced below. Hardwood is priced with a smooth sanded top but can be hand planed for a 10% upcharge. Hardwoods available for the prices below
Due to an increase in lumber cost a 20% upcharge to the prices below is needed for Maple
Our build time for all custom tables is 10 weeks.
- A shelf can be added to the bottom of your table for $200 extra.
- Add a drawer to the end or side of your table for $200 each.
- Walnut & white oak is available in 1″ or 1 3/4″ thickness, add 40% to hardwood price
- Reclaimed Oak available in 1 3/4″ thickness only add 50% to hardwood price.
- Reclaimed Chestnut is available in 1 3/4″ thickness only, add 50% to hardwood price.
- Tiger Maple is available in 1″ thickness only, add 60% to hardwood price.
- If a hardwood table has a painted base, it can be made in pine and $100 can be deducted.